Do you want to Default Currency in Google Sheets but do not know how to do it then read our article on How to set the Default Currency in Google Sheets?
Default Currency in Google Sheets?
Google Sheets is a google product and is a spreadsheet program included as one of the free products of google. The service also includes Google Docs, Google Slides. Google Drawings and many others. Google Sheets are available for almost all devices including Android, IOS, Websites, BlackBerry, and as a desktop application on Google’s Chrome OS.
With the help of google sheets, users can create and edit files online while collaborating with other users in real-time. Editors are tracked by users with revision history.
If you also used google sheets it’s better to make sure that the default currency in google sheets for documents matches your need and expectations. If you do not know how to change the default currency in google sheets, then today am going to tell you.
Here’s how to change the default currency and how to check it in existing spreadsheets.
How to set the Default Currency in Google Sheets?
Below are the full steps on How to set the Default Currency in Google Sheets of all sheets and the current sheet which you are working on.
How to Set the Default Currency for All Sheets
To change the default currency for all google sheets, follow these steps.
To set the default currency for all google sheets you need to visit your profile and then language settings. Choose a language from the “Preferred Language” section and after that, according to your language region, your currency will change.
These are some simple steps if you want to change the current of all sheets.
How to Set the Default Currency for Current Sheets?
To change the default currency for the current google sheets you are using, follow these steps.
- Open the Google sheet spreadsheet you want to change.
- Once it’s loaded then click on File and go to spreadsheet setting in the menu at top of the page.
- In the spreadsheet’s settings window that pops up click on the “General” Tab.
- Under “Locale’. you can see a drop-down menu showing the names of various countries. Pick the country you want to use the currency. For INR, choose India Country.
- After changing the settings click on “SAVE”
After changing the settings your current currencies will change in the current sheets. This will change currency only you choose to change.
How to Set Cells as “Currency” Format in Google Sheets?
You need to set cells as “Currency” to see the currency symbol properly in Google Sheets. After you change the setting properly if you type any number google sheets will automatically add the currency symbol to those cells.
- First, start cells where you need to show currency symbols
- After you are done selecting the cells click format and number in the menu.
- You will see the Currency option in the list.
- These steps will change the currency of all cells you selected. Now try to Type any number in cells and sheets will add the currency symbol for your locale automatically.
- How to Get Verified on Xbox for free?
- Best Apps to Record PC Screen in 2021?
- How to use Laptop as Monitor for Xbox One?
- Ultimate Guide: How to Quote on Reddit?
This is a full guide on How to set the Default Currency in Google Sheets – Full Guide. If you follow all these steps carefully then I am sure you are able to set the Default Currency in Google Sheets. These are some simple steps on How to set the Default Currency in Google Sheets but we recommend you to read the tutorial if this is your first time.
I hope this article will help you to set the Default Currency in Google Sheets. But still, if you are facing some issues then make sure to comment, we will help you and solve your problem as soo