If you also want privacy and stop google spying on you, read this blog on gamingharsh.com about How To Delete Google Account Activity STOP GOOGLE Spying On You.
STOP GOOGLE Spying On You
Most of the peoples are using android phones and we all know google spy on us and save our data. We surrounded by their apps and websites and use them in our daily lives and they track everything we searched and watched.
We all are using google products like youtube, google chrome, and other things. Google tracks everything that we watch where we go and what we search for. They are using this data for advertisements but still, we all have the things we do not want to share then how to stop google to track us?
Today I am going to solve this problem of yours and will tell you How To Delete Google Account Activity: STOP GOOGLE Spying On You. All important details are in the article.
Why and How Google Tracks us?
Like I said we all are surrounded by Google products and apps. Google watched our every activity that we are doing.
- We are watching youtube videos and youtube owner is now Google so every video you searched and every video you like and watched tracked by Google.
- You are searching any information or anything on chrome also saved by Google because it is also a part of google.
- You visited any place it is automatically recorded by Google Maps. You do not need to open it, it record automatically wether you use it or not.
- Google also track your every email you sent and received because you are using Gmail that is also a part of Google.
Google told its users that he is not selling their data for any wrong work or anything. Google used our data to show advertisements to us that we are interesting.
How To Delete Google Account Activity?
We all have something that we want to keep it private and do not want to share it with everyone. SSome of us are saying that we do not have anything and they do not care about whether google will track us or not. But we all have something we want to keep it private.
Google recently launched and update its function for their privacy. You can delete your recent 15 minutes history so no one can see it and save it. Maybe you do not have something that affects you when google track you but still if you want to delete your recent few minutes history so no one can see it you can use these.
Below are the steps to delete google activity of recent 15 minutes.
- To delete your history, open the google app in your android, iPhone or iPad what you are using. This features is only available in google mobile apps.
- Tap you profile icon that you can found in the top-right corner of screen.
- Now you are saying the pop-upmenu, click on “Delete last 15 min” option underneath search history.
- These are all the steps you need to do, the last 15 minute history including searches websites that you have visited will be deleted.
- How to Make Google Auto-delete your web activity & web history
- How to use laptop as Monitor for Xbox
- G2A Review: Things you need to know before buying
- How to make a car in Minecraft pocket edition
Google is tracking us and watching our actions what we are watching, where we are going and what we are doing. We all have something that we want to keep it private and do not want to share. To keep it private you so no one can see them you need to delete them. If you want to just delete your recent activity and you do not have problem to keep other time history then you can use this method.
Stay tuned for more awesome content!